In case you are wondering how to buy your Eurojackpot tickets online, we have described the process in easy steps. But actually, our website will guide you through the entire process. We have tried to keep it as simple as possible.
- Once you are on the Eurojackpot page, select your numbers or let the computer pick numbers for you
- You can add more lotteries and more tickets to your order if you want
- Click on pay now
- Register your account on our website (if you have already done that, you can skip that step and just log in to your existing account
- If you are registering a new account, please check your email inbox for the message with the verification link
- In case you cannot find the email, please take a look at your spam box, it might have ended up there
- Click the shopping cart symbol
- Select a payment method, click to pay, and follow the payment instructions.
How to pay for your Eurojackpot ticket online
There area number of secure payment methods available to our customers. Select the method that is convenient for you.
You can buy your tickets online and pay for them in two ways:
- Pay for your order directly
- Deposit money into your player account, then use your balance to buy lottery tickets
If you use the second method, make sure that the amount of your balance is higher than the amount of the ticket order.
More info about Eurojackpot
- Country: miscellaneous European countries
- Main numbers range: 50
- You pick: 5
- Extra numbers range: 10
- You pick: 2
- Draw days, hours: Friday, 21:00 CET, 21:00 CET
- Minimum jackpot: € 10 million
- Maximum jackpot: € 90 million
- Probability of winning the jackpot: 1 in 135.600.640
- Probability of a tier 2 win: 1 in 2.118.760
- Probability to win in any tier: 1 in 26,39
- Number of prize tiers: 12
Advantages of buying Eurojackpot tickets online
- buy your tickets from the comfort of your home
- a larger choice of lotteries
- improve your winning chances by going for the lottery with the highest jackpots
- option to deposit money first and then pay with your balance
- never lose a ticket again
- get notified when you win
- quick pick option with a random numbers generator
Is it legal to buy Eurojackpot tickets online?
You do not have to worry about whether buying lotto tickets online or in the traditional way is legal in your country of residence. At the same time, you do not have to worry about the question of whether it is legal to use our service as far as the regulations are concerned in the country where the lottery is held. The way we run our service is designed so that you are guaranteed to get paid, even if you win a jackpot.
You do have to be at least 18 years old to use our service.
How do I get paid if I win Eurojackpot online?
The payment of winnings is an important part of our service to our customers. It is important for you to know that we do not deduct any kind of commission from your lottery wins. There may be a very small fee in only one situation, and that is if you decide to get paid via a bank wire transfer. This is about what the bank charges us, and we are talking about maybe $5 per transfer here if it is an international transfer.
There are two different situations for the payout:
- You win an amount of €2500 or less. In this case, the won amount will be credited to your player account with us.
- You win an amount of more than €2500. In this case, we will email you a form that you have to fill out. You decide how you want to get paid. In this case, bank wire and check are the only options. We will process the request for you, and a few days later you will have your money in your bank account, or you will receive a check.